Are you stressed because of your white or less volume of hair ? Do these expensive hair
treatments are really heavy in your pocket ? With more and more salons opening up and with development of new hair gels and creams and some so called hair treatments at salon ends up not in good but some harmful effects. Too much styling heat make hairs dry frizzy and also results in hair fall. Proper diet and balanced diet helps in enhancement in hair growth and also reduced risk of hair fall. Garlic is one such ingredient which is all time available to you in your fridge and which can help in boosting up your hair growth.
**Uses of Garlic**
* The easiest way to use many benefits of garlic is to add it in your shampoo or conditioner. It is recommended that garlic be used in either of these ways only twice a month, as overuse can cause redness scalp. Since honey is also known as natural conditioner, one can add it along with the garlic. This will help smooth hair as well as reduce the odour of garlic. Another alternative is to add some ginger along with garlic to eliminate the smell. The properties present in ginger provide nourishment and also help attain smooth and healthy hair.
* To prevent white hair, add a few slices of garlic along with some black pepper granules to coconut oil. Heat this up and let it cool. Apply regularly for a span of a few days on your hair and scalp. To remove its odour apply honey as natural conditioner after your hair wash.
* About an hour before bed tear a garlic clove and rub it on the areas of hair loss. The repeated process is likely to regrow your hair.
*You can crush garlic and apply the juices directly to your scalp and hair. Leave it on for a few minutes before washing with shampoo and conditioner.
* You can purchase a garlic mixed oil from the market. Natural oil of garlic is better if you can find it. Or else chop the garlic finely and soak in olive oil for at least two weeks. You can use almond oil instead
**Why just garlic?**
* Garlic contains essential elements including sulfur, copper, vitamin C, selenium, and minerals that are highly beneficial for hair growth. The copper in garlic promotes hair growth, thickens your hair, and intensifies hair color. Garlic contains a sulfur compound similarly found in onions, which were also found to treat hair loss effectively.