Creamy Raita with Sliced Salad – Hyderabadi Recipe
- 2 cups of yogurt
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced into small strips or grated (as pictured)
- ½ medium tomato, sliced into small strips (as pictured)
- ½ red onion, chopped small
- 1.5 T Chaat Masala (or ½ t cumin powder ½ tea Spoon coriander powder, ½ t chili powder, ½ tea Spoon amchur )
- 1 tea Spoon salt or taste and add it
- Cilantro as garnish
Preparation Method of Creamy Raita:
Combine ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and adjust and add spice levels to your liking. Chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
Hope you guys enjoyed our Recipes. Please Follow us on Facebook and let us know, how our recipes tastes.