Baking soda can do a lot more than just sit back in the fridge.Baking soda had been kitchen ingredient for ages and it is also a major player in beauty treatment at home. Yes not expensive like hair treatments which hairdresser do. Baking soda has countless beauty uses.
Understanding Baking Soda : Sodium bicarbonate is a white solid that is crystalline but often appears as a fine powder. Since it has long been known and is widely used, the salt has many related names such as baking soda, bread soda, cooking soda, and bicarbonate of soda.
Beauty Use :
1. Hair Cleanser– Baking soda is one of the inexpensive way to build your hair. These
sparys, conditioner and other products which hairdresser suggests are expensive. Sprinkle a quarter size amount of baking soda into your regular shampoo. Was and rinse as usual. Your hair will be more shinier when you will be done.
2. Facial Scrub – Love deep cleansing that you get from facial or that refreshing cleansing that you get after visiting your parlour. Why don’t you try something which is so light on your pocket and also safe for our skin too. Make a paste of three parts baking soda to one part water. Rub into your face with gentle, circular strokes, then rinse with warm water. Refreshing face at home.
3. Artificial Tan Remover– Really you go for tan remover treatment in parlour!!! so expensive dude !!! Why don’t you try your own tan remover at home. Use the body exfoliator formula—one part water to three parts baking soda—to gently scrub tan away.
4. Deodorant– Do u still use expensive deodorants so brought from store ? Why don’t you have your own deodorant. Baking soda can be alternative for the same. Baking soda neutralizes acids and bases, so it removes odors. Try your own deodorant.
5. Nail scrub – Instead of snipping off your cuticles try using a baking soda scrub to smooth. Just dip a nail brush into a paste of three parts baking soda to one part water, run in a circular motion over your hands and fingers, and rinse clean with warm water.
6. Footbath – Same as nail scrub use baking soda for footscrub as well. Why to go for expensive pedicures in parlour when you have alternative which is light on your pocket.
7. Tooth whitener– Yes !! easy and pop up alert for those who want white glowing teeths . Yes why don’t you try home made whitener when you such good alternative rather than going for teeth treatments. Simply sprinkle baking soda into your palm, dip a damp toothbrush into it, and brush your teeth for about a minute.
*Not to be used as replacement for tooth paste *